- Posted by admin
- On May 9, 2018
Apple has announced Control Center in iOS 7, to make the users access easier commonly changed settings such as Wi-Fi, brightness, volume and more. So, to know how to Disable Control Center On iPad when you want to make it out of the way, you just require to lend-up with our experienced tech-savvy person. They will let you know all the procedure in a cost-effective way within a short span of time. So, what would be better than getting effortless solution at your doorstep?
The Control Center is a great feature. It proffers quick access to volume and controls brightness to turn features like Bluetooth ON and OFF. So, if you don’t want Control Center access on your lock screen, then you can disable it entirely. To do so, you may grab our iPad Repair Service by sitting at your home and take the complete assistance from our technical engineers who have lots of experience.
Steps to Disable The Control Center On iPad
You should follow-up the below steps to make control center disable on your iPad. Hence, feast your eyes only:
- First of all launch the “Settings” app on your iPad
- After that tap “Touch ID” and “Passcode”
- Enter your “Passcode” if prompted
- Scroll down and turn the “Control Center switch” off
- Click the toggle to disable “Access Within Apps”
- If you find the toggle is green, then the feature is enabled
- While you are in the settings, you can also decide whether you want Control Center on your lock screen
Related Blog: How To Fix iTunes Error 7 On iPad?
Dial Our Helpline Number To Enhance Your Knowledge
What should do if the above steps is not sufficient to make understand the process of doing disable the Control Center? Now, it is needed to make connection with techies who have hands of experience in technical field. That type of person will meet you when you place a call at iPad Support Number 1-800-608-5461 and then get united with techies until they provide you the preferable solution.