- Posted by admin
- On June 12, 2018
After formatting your iPad, you will see all your stored data like applications, pictures, music, etc have been erased completely. However, there are two most common reasons to Format iPad With iTunes, one is to prepare the iPad up for a new owner and another is to overcome a problem with the iPad that simply rebooting process won’t be resolved. You can make connection with some knowledgeable person before going to formatting your iPad. It is a simple advice from our side that first create a backup of your files and then do format so that none of your useful documents will be erased or lost.
Restoring an iPad would be a good idea if you are going to give your iPad away so no one sees your personal information. Read on to these steps if you need to know how to format your iPad. You may avail our top-notch iPad Repair Service by sitting at your home to get some idea from technical engineers.
Steps To Format iPad With iTunes
By wiping the iPad, you will allow it to be set up properly by the new owner. You may protect yourself and your personal information by just assuring that all the settings and data are erased from the iPad. Have a glimpse on the below points as we have assigned the easy step to do so:
- First of all you have to go to your “Home” screen and to do so, you need to press the “Home” button
- Now, click on the “Settings” icon and then select “General” from the options in the settings menu
- Now, after selecting “General” option, click on the “Reset” at the bottom most part of the screen
- After that you will be prompted with six reset options and those are-
- Erase all Content and Settings
- Reset Network Settings
- Reset Keyboard Dictionary
- Reset the Home Screen Layout
Related Blog: How To Fix An ITunes Error 23 On IPad?
- Reset Location Warnings
- Now, click on “Erase all content and settings”
- After that confirm your decision
- Now, finally reset and format your iPad to just click on “Erase” button to finalize the formatting process
Get Connected With Team Of Techies For Handy Solution
If you are still not able to do format in your iPad, then don’t be disheartened! We have number of qualified and deft connoisseurs who will surely be helped you out. What you need to do is to just put a call at 24/7 accessible iPad Support Number +1-800-712-0806. Technicians are ready all the time to respond you quick and deliver you the fruitful solution at your door-step.