- Posted by admin
- On April 12, 2018
An ‘iTunes error 29’ is one of the most typical error that may face while performing a restore or update on iPad. The error message “The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (29)” is displayed on the screen if confronting this error. You can instantly Fix iTunes Error Code 29 For iPad from the root when you take aids from dexterous techies as they have immense years of experience.
Causes of Getting iTunes Error Code 29 For iPad
Following are the reasons due to which you can face an iTunes error 29:
- Changing in Hardware, specially replacement of battery
- May be an outdated iTunes is installed on your computer
- Due to the antivirus and third party security software
- Older version of computer operating systems
If such an error is caused because of any of the above related reasons, then try to grasp iPad Repair Services for the better result. You will definitely be helped here properly.
Here are Solution to Fix iTunes Error 29 For iPad
Have an instant look at the below points if really want to terminate this complicated issues from the root:
- Replace Battery: If you have recently changed your battery, then it could be the cause of occurrence of this error. So, now you are required to replace the battery with original Apple battery sooner as only this option is in your hand to eradicate it.
- Update iTunes Installed On Your Computer To The Latest Version: It is required to install the iTunes software on a computer to the latest version as an outdated iTunes may fail to recognize the newer hardware. And because of that it produce an error 29.
- Turn-off the Antivirus Software Temporarily: Sometimes, you might see a numeric error message when you sync, update, back-up, or restore your device. So, without any confusion turn-off the antivirus and make your iPad related error free.
- Factory Reset iPad: If you have tried out all the above steps but still can’t fix the same error, then factory resetting would work like a charm. So, go to “Settings” option and then “General” > “Reset” and “Approved”.
Obtain Our iPad Customer Support Services Whenever Need Quality Type Assistance
Yes, my friend! Whenever you get the error code 29 while updating or restoring your iPad, then need an immediate connection with team of troubleshooters. And for that you are suggested to place a single call at iPad Customer Support Number +1-800-712-0806 where you will be in touch with qualified staff who are proficient in tackling your hurdles. Hence, call as sooner as possible and get your issues terminated from the root.