- Posted by admin
- On June 18, 2018
If you restore factory, it can erase the information and change the settings on your iPad. You can even than install the latest version of iOS software. Recovery Mode is also fruitful if you want to erase the iPad’s settings. Hence, Reset iPad Mini To Factory Settings with the help of qualified technicians who have hands of experience. They have talent to troubleshoot any type of technical based query faced on iPad Mini.
Restoring the iPad Mini to its default settings is also essential if you have taken decision to sell or hand over your iPad Mini to someone else. After doing such thing, you can fully erase your personal info from the device before leaving the device. Before going to restore, just get your device ready. To do so, follow the below points:
- Check that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac
- If you want to save the information on your iPad, just need to make a backup
- Go to “Settings” > “Your Name” > “iCloud” and then turn off “Find My iPad”
You may also take assistance from the tech-savvy person via grasping our online iPad Repair Service. There, you will be helped out properly in a cost-effective manner.
Steps To Reset iPad Mini To Factory Settings
Get the efficacious solutions of this query over here. So, take an instant look at the below points and follow these procedure in your device:
- First of all open “iTunes” on your Mac. If you are unable to access a computer and your device still works, you can simply erase and restore your device without having a computer
- Now, with the cable connect your iPad to your computer
- If a message asks for the passcode, then follow the onscreen steps
- Now, select iPad when it appears in iTunes
- Now, click “Restore” again to confirm
- Then iTunes erases your device and installs the latest iOS software
- After restoring your device to factory settings, restarts the device
- Now, you can set it up as new
Take Assistance From Connoisseurs To Get Solution in Hand
Are you still not able to restore your device to factory settings? Now, feeling helpless because no one lives around you help you out? Just listen! Be sited at your home and place a call at iPad Support Number 1-800-60-85461. Here, your call will be connected through one of the most proficient tech-geeks and they will assist you the required possible solution within a minute.