- Posted by admin
- On June 9, 2018
New iPad users may face difficulties in adding or setting up Hotmail email as they are unable to find the configuration process. When you go to Settings, you can only find options like iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Google Mail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail but not find Hotmail option any more in iPad. Now, to Sync A Hotmail Account In iPad you must have to make cold conversation with tech-savvy person. As only they will assist you in that moment.
So, the users who have newly purchased an iPad may think that their Hotmail won’t work on the iPad because it doesn’t even come up as an option. Don’t be confused as iPad is actually powerful enough to support most email services that are compatible with IMAP or POP protocols. If you want to know how do I get my iPad to sync with Hotmail, check out below tips and tricks. However, you can also visit iPad Repair Service to know the answer of your query as number of technical engineers are working here.
Steps To Sync A Hotmail Account In iPad
Just follow the below procedure appropriately:
- Firstly click on the “Settings” icon on the main screen of iPad to launch the default mail app
- Now, click “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option from the iPad settings
- After that click on “Add Account” option
- Now, tap “Outlook.com” at the bottom of the account type list
- And then, enter your “Hotmail credentials, username and password”
Related Blog: How To Fix ITunes Sync Error -54 On IPad?
- Now, enable “mail, calendars, reminders and contacts sync” from Hotmail server to iPad
- At last click on “Save” button
- Now, you are done and can easily sync your Hotmail account in iPad without any obstacle
Link-Up With Deft Techies For Handy Solution
Have you followed-up all the above written steps one by one carefully? Are you still experiencing the same hurdle? Don’t you understand what to do now to do setup Hotmail account in iPad? If really so, then just be calm! And try to get connected with technical engineers who have lots of experience in this field. You can easily take assistance from that kind of person but firstly you have to put a call at iPad Support Number 1-800-608-5461. So, just be sited at your home and dial as soon as possible.