- Posted by admin
- On February 20, 2018
By doing itself, is a very tough task to Transfer Media File from your iOS Device. That’s why i-Phone Technical Support is there all round the clock for your aid. Technical engineers work at that place, have immense years of experience and that’s the reason you will get instant remedy.
In our daily life, we all have experience of syncing files from iPhone to iTunes and vice versa. Most of the times, we need to back-up the media files such as videos, music, photos to the iTunes for backup, or transferring the backed up files from iTunes to the iOS device for restoring. Actually, there are three-different ways to transfer media files between on iOS device. One best way we advise you to annihilate your hurdle from the root is availing blue-chip iPad Customer Care Service. Have a try if really wanna handy remedy.
Here are 3 Quick Ways of Transfer Media File from your iOS Device. Just follow as it is the Below Points:
- Transfer your media through iTunes:
To transfer media via iTunes, you are required to have a iOS Toolkit. The transferable files could be anything like as windows, music, photos, apps and many more. iOS Toolkit enables to recover the deleted data for iOS device, erase iOS data permanently before selling it, repair your iOS system without losing data. Steps of doing so are noted below:
- First of all run the program and then connect your iOS device to PC
- Tap on “Transfer” button
- Now your device will be detected and displayed in the primary window
- Once iPhone is connected, click “Transfer Device Media to iTunes ” on the primary window
- Now click “Start” button to scan the different media files
- Select the file types you would like to transfer and then hit on “Transfer” button to start transferring those files
- After a few minutes, the selected files will be transferred successfully from iOS device to iTunes.
Related Blog: How To Use Notes On IPad Pro With Apple Pencil?
- Transfer media files through browser:
- Go to the network and choose to add files from “Browser”
- Make sure, your smartphone and computer are connected to the same network
- Now you are capable to copy and paste the files your device
- Transfer the media files through shared networks:
- If there is file sharing turned-on from iOS device and guest mode is enabled, then download your shared content
- It is a quick and easy way to transfer the files from iOS device.
Dial iPad Customer Service Number 1-800-608-5461 for Enhancing the Knowledge
Don’t feel bad guys! In case you are getting failed in doing the above steps on your own. Just make an instant ring on our helpline iPad Customer Service Number to stay tuned with dexterous tech geeks. They will let you know the entire steps in an ease manner so that you can do it by yourself only.