- Posted by admin
- On May 16, 2018
AirPlay allows an iPad user to wirelessly broadcast photos, videos and more to the TV. Even AirPlay is the best way to mirror your iPad’s display on your TV via Apple TV. If you don’t know how actually to Use Airplay On The iPad, you can take advice from troubleshooters team of technicians. They will guide you all the preferable solution with 100% satisfaction and reliable.
AirPlay also works with compatible speakers, allowing you to wirelessly stream your music. This is quite much similar to Bluetooth, but because it uses your Wi-Fi network, you can stream from longer distances. You can grasp iPad Repair Service at the comfort from your home as it is completely home-delivery facility. Here, you will be helped properly by one of our top-most techies who have hands of experience.
Steps To Use Airplay On The iPad
Keep your eyes feast on the below points where you will get some idea of how actually should be used AirPlay on iPad.
- Firstly you are required to double click on the “Home” button to access the new control panel. You can even also slide your finger up from the very bottom of the screen to display the same menu
- If you are trying to connect to an Apple TV, a “Screen Mirroring” button will display just below the ‘brightness’ and ‘volume controls’. Just tap it to bring up screen mirroring options
- All the available devices for AirPlay will show in this menu. So, all the multiple TVs you have, will show-up here
- If you are connecting to some other AirPlay compatible device, you can see a button for it in the same place the Screen Mirroring appears
Related Blog: How To Fix AirPlay Mirroring Problems On IPad?
- To activate AirPlay, tap the button and then choose your device from the menu that appears
Avail Our Blue-Chip Service At The Comfort Of Your Home
If you are still not able to use AirPlay in your iPad device, then don’t feel disheartened! As we have number of technical engineers who are most proficient to troubleshoot your hurdles. But first of all you are required to place a call at iPad Support Number 1-800-608-5461 where you will get connected with techies. They will proffer you the desired solution in a minute so that your precious time will be consumed.