- Posted by admin
- On June 8, 2018
One of the many benefits of owning an iPad is the ability to place phone calls through the device, and one of the most popular ways of doing so is through FaceTime. Not only you can Use FaceTime To Make Video Calls On iPad but also can place voice calls. You may take assistance from technical staff to know the process of using FaceTime in your iPad. They have hands of experience so that the easiest way will be delivered to you.
The great thing about FaceTime is that you don’t need to do anything special to set it up. The FaceTime app is already installed on your iPad, and through this you can place and receive phone calls at any time. However, you can only call friends and family who have Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac. But it is not necessary to have such device on their own. You may avail iPad Repair Service because through this you will be able to get to know how it actually could be used.
Steps To Use FaceTime To Make Video Calls On iPad
Don’t go anywhere else for the help if you don’t know how to use it. Just keep your eyes feast on the below points:
- The first thing you have to do is to launch FaceTime app in your iPad
- After launching it, the front-facing camera will turn-on and most of the screen will show what the camera is capturing
- To place a call, simply click the top of the menu where it reads “Enter name, email or number” and then start typing the name of the person you want to call
- You will see the two buttons at the right of the contact’s list that is a video camera and a phone handset
Related Blog: How To Transfer Media File From Your IOS Device?
- Now, to start a video call, simply click on the camera button beside the contact’s name
- Now, tapping the phone button will place a video call
Get In Touch With Deft Techies For More Detail
Have you followed all the above procedure carefully? Still not able to do video call to your friends and families? Now in confusion that what should do? If exactly it is, then just do one thing that is give a ring at iPad Support Number 1-800-608-5461 and get connected with techies. They know better how to deal with technical glitches faced by you. So, stop wasting your time anymore, just approach us as soon as you can.